:::: My Dream Awake Is Him ::::


Lon - I awake each day with a smile 


And greet it with a laugh, 


The world is a treasure to me 


Because of you Lon,


Every time I think of something sad, 


I replace the thought - with you! 


My mind is instantly changed 


And my heart is filled with gladness.


Every breath I take is meant for you, 


I live this life surrounded in joy 


And I bathe in the promise of your love, 


My soul belongs to you.


Each time I see something beautiful 


I want to take it and bring it to you,


My life has so much meaning now 


All because of you.

::::: WHAT I'M WEARING :::::

TRUTH HAIR Vida - black & whites - YOUR RIDE - 


.DirtyStories. Beware Ring - YOUR RIDE - 


.DirtyStories. Skeleton Hair Bow - YOUR RIDE - 


*Bolson / Tattoo - Mr. Kenway - YOUR RIDE - 


random..Matter. - Abaddon Earrings - Black - YOUR RIDE - 


IAF Ripped Top (Black) (With Tango Appliers) - YOUR RIDE - 


*HolliPocket* Always Want You High Sockies-Full Pocket - YOUR RIDE - 


*HolliPocket* Shorteh Got IT-Set 5 - YOUR RIDE -