A good bye ..


Bury all your secrets in my skin, come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins, my heart is just to dark to care, i cant destroy what isn't there, Deliver me into my fate, If I'm alone i can not hate , and love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again . I never claimed to be a saint, It took the death of HOPE to let you go . , its time to close my heart from you - you make me wait , so now , I'm already gone..


▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬


::::: What I'm Wearing ::::

Shape - Mine
Cute Ass - No longer sold 
(FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS - YOUR RIDE -
[[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam - YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High -YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Smoking - YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Horns - YOUR RIDE -
DAZED. - Darlene Lipstick Set & Appliers - YOUR RIDE -
Goth1c0: Demian Septum Ring ::Suicide Dollz:: - Anniversary
DAZED. - Urumi Septum Onyx Suicide Dollz:: - Anniversary
DAZED. - Dyami Nose Chain Onyx Suicide Dollz:: - Anniversary
.Identity. Body Shop - Fantasy - YOUR RIDE -
[LCKY] Shelby // Neutral A Pack FROST FAIR
*Bolson / Tattoo - Mr. Kenway - YOUR RIDE -
.random.Matter. & Buzzeri - Arya Necklace - Gold - YOUR RIDE -
Cute Poison - Gothic Shades - ..::: CarnEvil : opens NOW
C h a r y . - Knee Highs (Black) - YOUR RIDE -
MoDANNA [Abime Collection] Skater Skirt Classic Black - YOUR RIDE -
*V. Sinister Store* My Sexy Nerdy Outfit - YOUR RIDE -