“There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.”

“There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.” 
 
 
 
..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..
↘↓↙
  

 { Speakeasy } Medusa Tattoo @ carnEVIL
 ..::PD::.. Creepy shirt W/Hud @ carnEVIL
 :DEADPOOL: GRAVEYARD SHIFT( Heels ) @ carnEVIL
Cute Poison - Spooky Necklace @ carnEVIL
 
▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬ 
   ...::: WHAT I'M WEARING :::..
 ↘↓↙
 
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
[[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam - YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Prosper - YOUR RIDE -
-Glam Affair- Glitter Eyeliner in Black - YOUR RIDE -
(r)M Hair, No.18'14 (Blondes) - YOUR RIDE -
.random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black  - YOUR RIDE - 
  .random.Matter. - Abaddon Earrings - Black YOUR RIDE -
.Identity. Body Shop - Taj - anyBODY - 
[-S-] Impiety Tat 1
.ARISE. Scale Facetattoo (tintable) - YOUR RIDE -
+Spellbound+ Gwendalynn // Monochromes - YOUR RIDE -
.:[NMD]:.Punk Skirt Box Black - YOUR RIDE -