Lolita - X Pantyhose Dark Black @ anyBODY

“I do not speak as I think, I do not think as I should, and so it all goes on in helpless darkness.” 

..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..
 
↘↓↙
 
Lolita - X Pantyhose Dark Black @ anyBODY - March 7th @ 7AM SLT
 
▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬ 
  
 ...::: WHAT I'M WEARING :::..
 ↘↓↙
  
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 - YOUR RIDE -
[[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam - YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - (UPDATED) Prosper - YOUR RIDE -
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female -(UPDATED) Horns - YOUR RIDE - 
 Slink AvEnhance (UPDATED)  Feet Female Mid - YOUR RIDE - 
Slink Claw Nails Addon Female Mid - YOUR RIDE -
-Glam Affair- Glitter Eyeliner in Black - YOUR RIDE -
.random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black  - YOUR RIDE - 
MOON // Hair // Essentials - Salt - YOUR RIDE -
.ARISE. Goddes Facetattoo (tintable)  - YOUR RIDE -
DAZED. - Dyami Nose Chain Onyx - YOUR RIDE - 
 PUNCH / Spider Bites - YOUR RIDE - 
 PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE - 
 PUNCH / Cross Pieces Dull - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Stripes Septum @ Suicide Dollz