If I had a world of my own

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” 
 
 
 ..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..

↘↓↙

+Spellbound+ Astarte // Group Gift / June ( TP TO MAINSTORE ? )
Lolita - Mesh Cheshire Skirt Pink @ Alice in Sexyland
Lolita - Belita Top Pink @ Alice in Sexyland


..::: WHAT I'M WEARING :::..

↘↓↙

FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings @ Mainstore
PUNCH / Diamond Liners - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Cross Septum / SD Exclusive - YOUR RIDE -
.ARISE. Ashley Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
 .ARISE. Piece Septum / Black - YOUR RIDE -
*Bolson / Head Tattoo Relay For Life - Gus - YOUR RIDE -  
 **UrbanStreet** The Forest Tattoo @  ::Suicide DollZ::  
:Diamante: Edge Toe Rings - YOUR RIDE -