I don't know why ...

I don't know why I cry , but I think its coz i remembered for the first time since I hated you  .. I use to Love you .. 

..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..
↘↓↙
 
SIIX//Fiesta PVC Bra//Clear @ anyBODY
 SIIX//Fiesta PVC Leggings//Black @ anyBODY
 little bones. KillKill - The Dark @ Collabor88
:HH:: Hucci Nakskov Pump - Moonglow @ Collabor88
 
 WHAT I AM WEARING ..
↘↓↙
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5   - YOUR RIDE -
[PXL] SweetLips 01 - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Spider Bites - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Doll - YOUR RIDE - 
 PUNCH / Snowflake / Clip-On Septum {black steel}- YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Diamond Tear - YOUR RIDE - 
Kibitz  - Maya ring set- onyx - [maitreya 10]  - YOUR RIDE - 
.ARISE. Glitter Liner /Silver - YOUR RIDE -