Embrace me ..

Embrace me and I'll Embrace you ..



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
 
 RANSOM - LIFTED TOP SHEER - PLAIN @ Suicide Dollz
+XAnSA+ Daeva's Cross Armband  @ Suicide Dollz
 +XAnSA+ Legion Collar *Unscripted @ Suicide Dollz
 .:Avanti:. Trixy Skirt - Grey (Hourglass) @ Suicide Dollz
 *Bolson / Tattoo *B Blogger Pack (( using face and neck only )- Sak Yant @ Summerfest 16
 
WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5  - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I - YOUR RIDE -
 PUNCH / Pentacle / Nose Ring - YOUR RIDE - 
.ARISE. Ashley Piercing  - YOUR RIDE -
.ARISE. Warrior Septum / Black - YOUR RIDE -
TRUTH HAIR Grecia V-Bangs [Boobs 3] - YOUR RIDE -