I can breath ...

I can breath my own world .. 



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 

[Ketamine]Chained..@ Suicide Dollz
 Avanti : Sacrilege Horns @ Suicide Dollz
 Candy Crunchers - Willow Rings w/ HUD @ Suicide Dollz
 -Pixicat- Crisp.Dress (Latex) @ Collabor88


WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara - YOUR RIDE -
.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI  - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE - 
..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails - YOUR RIDE -
Cain - Kali V2 - Claws for Slink - Color HUD - YOUR RIDE -
Kibitz - Crystal ring set  - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
 *Bolson / Tattoo - Revenant ( FACE TATTOO ONLY )  - YOUR RIDE - 
 *~*Damselfly*~*Lovato Non-Rigged Mesh Tuxedo - YOUR RIDE -