I could be the stranger ...

I could be the stranger your looking for. Thought i caught your eyes but I'm never sure . I'm just a shadow painted by the light . And Your just my future walking out of sight . 



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
[I<3F] Shirt ( White ) @ anyBODY
 Candy Crunchers - Willow Rings w/ HUD @ Suicide Dollz

WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I - YOUR RIDE - 
 *Bolson / Tattoo - Revenant - YOUR RIDE - 
  SIREN - All Body Lucy - YOUR RIDE - 
!Soul - Mesh HAIR - Hana - YOUR RIDE -