YOU could be my favorite taste ( Miss you )

YOU could be my favorite taste to touch my tongue, I know someone who could serve me love,  But it wouldn't fill me up . You could have my favorite face and my favorite name. I know someone who could play the part, But it wouldn't be the same .. No it wouldn't be the same , No it wouldn't be the same, As with you . You could be , my favorite place I've ever been , I got lost in your willingness to dream within a dream. You could be my favorite faded fantasy .. I've hung my happiness upon what it all could be . Of what it all could be.. what it all what all could be .. with you .. You could hold the secrets that save me from myself , I could love you more than love could , all the way from hell . You could be my poison my cross my razor-blade .. I could love you more then life if i wasn't so afraid .. Of what it all could be , What it all what it all could be .. what it all what it all could be .. With you . LOVED IS ALL THAT BLOOMED , always what you do . Never let someone go or they .. I ain't never loved like you . I've never loved .. Iv never loved .. Iv never loved I'VE never loved another like you ..



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
 
[Ketamine]Pentacle Earring  @ Suicide Dollz
tapi : luna choker @ Suicide Dollz
[I<3F] Bikini [02] @ Suicide Dollz

WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5  - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I - YOUR RIDE -
 PUNCH / Pentacle / Nose Ring - YOUR RIDE - 
.ARISE. Ashley Piercing  - YOUR RIDE -
.ARISE. Warrior Septum / Black - YOUR RIDE -
 *Bolson / Tattoo - Revenant - YOUR RIDE - 
 Lamb. Video Girl - Light Blonde Pack - YOUR RIDE -