You said ...

You said you liked this Tree house .. I forgot I got it for you .. So I rezzed onto my Land and looked at it .. It was empty .. 



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
 
 ..::PD::.. Pellucid bodysuit @ Suicide Dollz
RANSOM - HEART CHOKER  ( TINTABLE ) @ Suicide Dollz
 Candy Crunchers - Willow Rings w/ HUD @ Suicide Dollz

WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I - YOUR RIDE - 
 *Bolson / Tattoo - Revenant - YOUR RIDE - 
+Spellbound+ Hallows (Bats) // Grimoire : Complete - YOUR RIDE -