Take a look ..

Take a look .. I have your eyes anyway .. 



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
 
[Ketamine]My Revenge...Earring Grey @ Suicide Dollz
 DAPPA - Harmonize Tattoo @ Suicide Dollz
 .ARISE. Pearl Eyes / White @ Suicide Dollz
 
 
WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙

.Loud Mouth. - Alli - YOUR RIDE - 
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5  - YOUR RIDE - 
 ..:Energie::.. Long Point Mesh Nails Bag - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Lune / Nose Piercing - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Medusa Piercing / Stud - YOUR RIDE -
PUNCH / Butterfly Kiss / Diamond - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings II - YOUR RIDE - 
PUNCH / Basic Lip Piercings I - YOUR RIDE -
.ARISE. Ashley Piercing  - YOUR RIDE - 
 _CD_ Dana Shorts Black - Slink Hourglass - YOUR RIDE - 
 _CD_ Dana Shirt Black - Slink Hourglass - YOUR RIDE - 
 +Spellbound+ Hallows (Bats) // Grimoire : Complete - YOUR RIDE -