All I need is me ..

All I need is me ..



..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::.. 
.↘↓↙ 
.epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. christ.
.epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. hate.
.epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. social.
.epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. plain.
.epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. religion.
  .epoch. anti shirt. hourglass. war..

 *Merlific* Soury Cheeky Piercing

 @  ::Suicide DollZ:: 

WHAT I AM WEARING .. 
↘↓↙
CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.04 ( BENTO HEAD ) - YOUR RIDE -
 {Vaydia} Koishii Bagged (Systems & Omega) ( HEADBASE) - YOUR RIDE - 
 -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.2BETA - YOUR RIDE -
 Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body - YOUR RIDE - 
 L'Etre - Taper mesh ears - YOUR RIDE -
CURELESS [+] Cutie Coven Eyes & Lens / PURE (v.2) - YOUR RIDE -
 .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Ice Blue  - YOUR RIDE -
 .ARISE. Warrior Septum / Black - YOUR RIDE -
 .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black - YOUR RIDE - 
  .random.Matter. - Faust Nose Chain - Onyx - YOUR RIDE - 
 .random.Matter. - Narina Earrings - Onyx - YOUR RIDE - 
  [LCKY] Nami // Neutral I Pack -YOUR RIDE -