( 1st / 04 / 2017 NZ time )

I don't need to smile to be beautiful . 

△ 

 ..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..
 
 _CandyDoll_Monica Bralette ALL @ Mainstore
_CandyDoll_Jadelyn Skirt White @ Mainstore
 
Honestly , for a Hourglass wearer , I am just so in love with CandyDoll . I legit just about bought out their whole store. There is no disappointments in that department. And for a store to go all out on just about every mesh body i would have to say ? That this store has to be one of my most Favorite stores ever!  go check their store out
 
  WHAT I AM WEARING ..   
↘↓↙
CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.04 ( BENTO HEAD ) - YOUR RIDE - 
 CATWA TEETH Catya [Add-On]  - YOUR RIDE -  
  EYEBROW - CATWA   - YOUR RIDE - 
 -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.2BETA - YOUR RIDE - 
  PUNCH / Vain {black steel/pink} -YOUR RIDE -  
little bones. Harlow - The Dark - YOUR RIDE -