( 15/04/2017 nz time )

I hate the sound that surrounds me .. 

△ 
 ..::: WHAT I'M SHOWING OFF :::..

{N}Marvie Collar @  ::Suicide DollZ:: 
 [monso] My Hair - Jisu /Black & White @ Collabor88



   WHAT I AM WEARING ..    
↘↓↙
CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.04 ( BENTO HEAD ) - YOUR RIDE - 
 CATWA TEETH Catya [Add-On]  - YOUR RIDE -  
  EYEBROW - CATWA   - YOUR RIDE -  
 SIIX// Brazilian Hairbase - YOUR RIDE -
 [POUT!] Horror Eye collection - Catwa applier - YOUR RIDE -
 -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.2BETA - YOUR RIDE - 
 Cain - Kali V2 - Claws for Slink - Color HUD - YOUR RIDE -
 [CX] xQuirky // Phat Rings & Claws ( Solid ) -YOUR RIDE -
   PUNCH / Vain {black steel/pink} -YOUR RIDE -  
 .ARISE. Warrior Septum / Black - YOUR RIDE - 
 .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Black - Ring {L} -YOUR RIDE - 
 **RE** Luxy Rings Set - YOUR RIDE - 
 *MUKA* Leg Strap - YOUR RIDE -